Happy Belly Kombucha Sangria
How satisfying is an ice-cold refreshing beverage on a hot day? Mix and match your favorite fruits and beverage flavors to create your optimal sip. Add in seasonal fruit and probiotic-rich kombucha and now we’re talking!
Probiotics are the bacteria and yeast strains found in foods and supplements thought to improve or restore healthy gut function. Since we technically have slightly more bacterial cells than human cells in our bodies, it makes sense why these “bugs” are so important for our health. Consuming fermented foods, like kombucha, is one way to include these beneficial bacteria in our diet. This is a happy-belly beverage that is sure to please!
Happy-Belly Kombucha Sangria
- 3 C ice
- 2 peaches, pitted and diced
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 3 C white wine or rosé
- 5 oz vodka (about 5 shot glasses)
- 16 oz GT’s Trilogy kombucha (or other favorite kombucha flavor or brand)
- 1 C pomegranate juice
- Layer ice, peaches, raspberries, and lemon slices in large serving pitcher.
- Add wine, vodka, kombucha, and pomegranate juice. Stir liquid well to combine, leaving fruit undisturbed. Mix again before serving cold.
TIP: Keep this drink alcohol-free by omitting vodka and wine and adding 4 C of your favorite sparkling water. Consider Lemon or Cran-Raspberry LaCroix.