Health Insurance and Billing Information
We gladly accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield of North Carolina insurance, where most plans cover nutrition services with little to no out-of-pocket cost to our patients! Please click the logo for instructions on how to verify your benefits.
Out of state BCBS and Anthem plans have varying coverage. We are happy to check into your nutrition counseling benefits for you.
We are also an in-network providers with UnitedHealthcare and Aetna. Coverage, copays, and visit limits vary based on your plan. We are happy to check into your nutrition counseling benefits for you.
Patients with other insurance providers may still have nutrition coverage. Please call your insurance company and ask:
- Do I have out-of-network nutrition counseling benefits?
- Do I have any restrictions based on diagnosis?
- Is there an applicable copay or coinsurance?
- Do I have any visit limits?
Having this information available before you schedule your appointment will help us help you have the smallest out-of-pocket expense possible for nutrition services.
- Payments are collected at time of service.
- We accept cash, check, and credit card payments.
- We will provide the documentation for you to submit out-of-network claims or documentation for FSA/HSA card payments.
Self pay rates
Contact us for information on packages or self-pay rates.