Health Insurance and Billing Information
We are in network providers with several health insurance companies; Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC, Cigna, and UnitedHealthcare. Many health plans cover nutrition services with no out-of-pocket cost to our patients! We are happy to check into your nutrition counseling benefits for you.
Patients with other insurance providers may still have nutrition coverage. Please call your insurance company and ask:
- Do I have out-of-network nutrition counseling benefits?
- Do I have any restrictions based on diagnosis?
- Is there an applicable copay or coinsurance?
- Do I have any visit limits?
Having this information available before you schedule your appointment will help us help you have the smallest out-of-pocket expense possible for nutrition services.
- Payments are collected at time of service.
- We accept cash, check, and credit card payments.
- We will provide the documentation for you to submit out-of-network claims or documentation for FSA/HSA card payments.
Self pay rates
Contact us for information on packages or self-pay rates.