Health Insurance and Billing Information
In-Network Health Insurance
We are in-network providers with several health insurance companies; Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC, Cigna, and UnitedHealthcare. Many health plans cover nutrition services with no out-of-pocket cost to our patients! We are happy to check into your nutrition counseling benefits for you.
Patients with other insurance providers may still have nutrition coverage. We can provide you with a Superbill so you can submit out-of-network claims. Please call your insurance company and ask:
- Do I have out-of-network nutrition counseling benefits?
- Do I have any restrictions based on diagnosis?
- Is there an applicable copay or coinsurance?
- Do I have any visit limits?
Having this information available before you schedule your appointment will help us help you have the smallest out-of-pocket expense possible.
- Payments are collected at the time of service.
- We accept cash, check, and credit card payments.
- We can provide you with documentation to submit out-of-network claims or for FSA/HSA card payments. Please ask our front office or your dietitian for any documentation needed.
Contact us for information on packages or self-pay rates.