There is a lot of information out there about nutrition, health, and wellness. Our 10-week, interactive program will help you reset your nutrition knowledge and rebalance your health behaviors, so you feel empowered to become the healthy person you envision.
Two tracks to choose from: Weight Loss or Nutrition Immersion
- Participants will learn differences between old science vs. new science to debunk common health and nutrition myths.
- Both tracks offer a fully customizable, yet systemized approach with layers of personalized support.
- Workbook activities, journals, mini-challenges, recipes, and tools are designed to reinforce the lessons and help you implement new strategies.
- The next 10-week class series will run from April 19th-June 25th.
- You will attend a live class each week via teleconference. Choose which live class time works best for you: Tuesdays at 5:00pm EST or Fridays at 11:00am EST.
- You will receive access to many online resources and our private, interactive Facebook community.
- We recommend weekly one-on-one appointments with a Registered Dietitian to customize the program around your personal health goals and lifestyle.
- Classes and appointments are billable to most insurance plans, including Aetna, BCBSNC, Cigna, NC State Health Plan, and United Healthcare.
- If group classes are not covered by your insurance plan, or we are not in network with your insurance company, the self-pay discounted rate for the group class series is $125.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919.442.8398.