Recipe: 3 Ingredient Easy Vegetable Side, Smokey Cabbage Steaks
March 16, 2019Recipes
Smokey Cabbage Steaks
- 1 head purple cabbage (feel free to use green!)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp smokey spice blend
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Line 1-2 baking sheets with aluminum foil or parchment paper (1 baking sheet for smaller cabbages and 2 baking sheets for larger cabbage heads)
- Cut cabbage into 1/2 inch thick steaks
- Place cabbage “steaks” evenly onto baking sheet
- In small bowl, mix olive oil and smokey spice blend with spoon
- With hands or cooking brush, coat front and back of cabbage “steaks” with spice and oil mixture
- Roast for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve as 1/2 of your plate, alongside your favorite protein and starch.
- Happy Eating!